Monday, September 23, 2019

Review Peak LCR45 LCR and impedance meter

One of the handiest pieces of test gear I've owned is this small LCR and impedance meter. I did a review about a year ago. Watch it here. 


The meter is handy for the builder, the repairer and the person who just wants to learn more about LCR. I discuss all this in a bit more detail here. It certainly gave me new insight into these topics. 



PS: Want to know more about QRP? You need Minimum QRP. It's a top selling manual on success with low power amateur radio. Available in ebook or paperback formats you can find out more here



1 comment:

  1. Just found that LCR45 gives low C reading of piezoelectric disk and it can't measure low µH inductors. Otherwise, it's a great unit.

    ReplyDelete

Upgraded vk3ye.com website

Enjoy reading about diverse facets of amateur radio? Like building projects? Sometimes find my videos hard to find? If any of these applies ...