Friday, October 11, 2019

How to write an article for a magazine

Once completing a project it's good to share your experience with others. Because at any one time there will be others wanting to try it or something similar. Options for sharing including making a video, writing a forum post, saying something on Facebook, or, if you want something more enduring, writing a magazine article.

This popular (but highly disliked) video, tells you how one might approach this.


PS: Are you interested in more portable antennas? If so this book could be just what you need. Available as an ebook or in paperback you can find out more here



1 comment:

  1. Well, I do like your tips Peter. But don't forget it is not only time that holds people from writing. Many do not have anything with text at all, that's the same people that don't like to read books I personally think.

    I don't like to publish much on video/youtube, I got the idea you do. Sometimes a video is easier to let people see what something does in real time. It's easier for those that don't like to read as well. Others like to read and write, like me. You've combined the two here in this blog I highly appreciate.

    I think you're doing a great job with your videos and books. I'm shure you triggered a lot of radio experimenters to actually experiment.

    73, Bas
    https://pe4bas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Upgraded vk3ye.com website

Enjoy reading about diverse facets of amateur radio? Like building projects? Sometimes find my videos hard to find? If any of these applies ...