Thursday, March 5, 2020

Introduction to portable QRP (video presentation)

I've been away so no posts for a while. Anyway I'm back, although with some extra activities don't be surprised if there's sometimes a few days between posts. One of the places I went to was Hobart, Tasmania where I spoke to the REAST (local radio club) on QRP. Here's a video of the event, produced by Hayden VK7HH. If you want a general guide to portable QRP this video could be worth watching. And more care has been taken in its production than most of my videos!


There's only so much you can say in an hour or so. For much more detail my book Minimum QRP could be worth getting. Available in paperback or ebook details are here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Upgraded vk3ye.com website

Enjoy reading about diverse facets of amateur radio? Like building projects? Sometimes find my videos hard to find? If any of these applies ...