Saturday, June 29, 2019

My first pedestrian mobile magnetic loop

The link below is my first magnetic loop antenna for HF pedestrian mobile operation. Subsequent antennas I built have been more efficient. But this one, unlike the others, is made from flexible wire that can be folded up into a small package. 

Want more information? Read the description on my website.

Or watch the videos below (four parts):





Operating (to be fair this was when HF conditions were better)






PS: Into low power amateur radio? Minimum QRP is the top-selling manual on the equipment, antennas, operating and strategy of successful QRP operating. It's available for under $US 5 each in electronic form. Or you can get a paperback version. Visit VK3YE Radio Books to find out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upgraded vk3ye.com website

Enjoy reading about diverse facets of amateur radio? Like building projects? Sometimes find my videos hard to find? If any of these applies ...