Thursday, August 22, 2019

Transmitting on 160 metres (1.8 MHz)


160 metres can be a challenging band to operate on, especially if you have limited space. Nevertheless results can still be good provided attention is paid to sound antenna practice. Compared to other amateur bands it features more AM activity and a slower pace of operating.

For a quick guide on 160 metres, see the article on my website



PS: Enjoy the Daily Antenna and my videos? Wish to support them? If so please store this link to Amazon Shopping as a bookmark or favourite. Then when you buy something I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Or browse my books page to see if any titles appeal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upgraded vk3ye.com website

Enjoy reading about diverse facets of amateur radio? Like building projects? Sometimes find my videos hard to find? If any of these applies ...