Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Coincidence!

I was just browsing through a real estate advert. It was for a beachfront house. As is normal they had pictures of the view. And would you believe they were photographing while I was out portable. See if you can find the picture of my portable station here:

https://www.realestate.com.au/property-townhouse-vic-chelsea-133263434

The video I took is here:


Has this happened to you? Have you discovered pictures of your portable station taken by an unrelated person for an unrelated purpose? If so please leave your comments below. 

PS: My latest antenna book, More Hand-carried QRP antennas, is now available in both ebook and paperback formats. More details here.

1 comment:

Upgraded vk3ye.com website

Enjoy reading about diverse facets of amateur radio? Like building projects? Sometimes find my videos hard to find? If any of these applies ...