Friday, May 24, 2019

Rowland Ring antenna - WSPR transmitting tests

More Rowland Ring antenna experiments - this time transmitting WSPR while loading up a goal post (or a flag pole).  Results are mostly inferior to my full sized antenna at  home, but not always.


PS: Enjoy the Daily Antenna and my videos? Wish to support them? If so please store this link to Amazon Shopping as a bookmark or favourite. Then when you buy something I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Or browse my books page to see if any titles appeal. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun experiment Peter, that's what HAMradio is all about. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete

Upgraded vk3ye.com website

Enjoy reading about diverse facets of amateur radio? Like building projects? Sometimes find my videos hard to find? If any of these applies ...